The San Francisco 49ers host the Dallas Cowboys tonight at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara for a 2022 rematch wild card weekend NFL playoff game that saw the 49ers advance by a final score of 23-17.
As you enjoy your Sunday, keep in mind that your personal PC or mobile phone is all you need to bet with. Caesars Bookmaker. Additionally, new bettors can claim a First bet up to $1250 with Caesars just in time for the 49ers vs Cowboys game.
Use Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code HANDLENEWFULL to register your account with one of the most prestigious mobile sports betting sites in the nation, and the Caesars cover your first bet, if it happens to be qualified as a loss — with an additional stake token worth up to $1250.
first bet in caesars up to $1250 for SF vs Dallas
To claim your first bet in caesarsup to $1,250, you must meet the following requirements:
(HAS) Must be at least 21 years old (18+ in Wyoming only)
(B) Must be located in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming
(vs) You will need to make a first deposit of at least $10 and also verify your age, location and status as a first-time customer with Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars First Bet $1250 Terms and Conditions
- New accounts only.
- You must register using the HANDLENEWFULL Caesars Sportsbook coupon code.
- An initial deposit of at least $10 is required.
- You must place a first bet with Caesars on today’s 49ers vs. Cowboys game (or any other game offered by Caesars, as long as you place your first bet with Caesars). In 30 days after account creation).
- The first successful (winning) bets will be settled as usual, returning the original bet and any winnings to the bettor. Users who succeed on their first bet will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Unsuccessful first bets (losers) Will be covered (up to a maximum of $1,250) through a one-time Bonus bet token for the exact amount of that first bet with Caesars (minimum $10 to qualify).
- By using your Side Bet Token, if you win the bet, you will receive the advertised win amount/benefit, but Caesars will retain the bonus bet.
- You must use your Bonus Bet Token within 14 days of receipt or will expire: the promotional bet (only awarded if your first bet qualifies as loss) should be used for a single betY cannot be split into multiple bets.
- The one-time promotional bet token awarded by Caesars (only for a new account that places an unsuccessful first bet) cannot be charged. Must be used within the 14-day window.
49ers vs Cowboys Game Information and Betting Preview
- Date: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- TV coverage: FOX
- Start time: 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Teams: San Francisco 49ers (14-4) vs. Dallas Cowboys (13-5)
- Lease: Levi’s Stadium: Santa Clara, California
- Weather forecast: 56°F — Cloudy — Light drizzle — No wind
- Caesars Sports Betting Odds: 49ers -4 (-190ML), Jeans +4 (+160ML), O/U 46.5
49ers favorite by 4 points at Caesars Sportsbook
The picture of the 2023 NFL Playoffs features a number of teams that are on impressive winning streaks, but none can match the 11-game win mark currently held by the San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers haven’t lost a game since Oct. 23 against Kansas City.
Iowa State rookie quarterback Brock Purdy has led the 49ers since Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a broken foot against the Dolphins, and Purdy has been sensational so far. San Francisco’s star QB (known as “Mr. Irrelevant” due to his placement in the 2022 NFL Draft pick) threw three touchdowns against the Seahawks last week and completed 18 of 30 passes in his debut in the postseason.
The 49ers defense has been steadfast all year and ranks No. 1 in the league in points allowed per game.
You can get the 49ers on -110 if you are willing to forgo the four Caesars points, or choose the -190 money line. The Over/Under is at 46.5 points for tonight’s matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Cowboys +4 underdogs at Caesars Sportsbook
Today’s NFC divisional round The game between Dallas and San Francisco is the first playoff contest of the year that is not a one-game rematch of the 2022-23 regular season.
With that being said, tonight’s game is a rematch of the January 2022 wild card round in which the 49ers beat the Cowboys 23-17 in AT&T Stadium.
If the Cowboys want to succeed against the 49ers tonight, they’ll need Micah Parsons to step up and improve on his performance against San Francisco from a year ago, in which he had no sacks or no rushing.
Dallas has unquestionable offensive talent, but the 49ers match tonight’s opponent player-for-player with their league-leading defense.
Caesars customers can get a +160 money line bet on the Cowboys to win without any help from the point spread, or pick a -110 bet that gives Dallas a +4 cushion.
Sign up now with Caesars Mobile Sportsbook
If you’ve never used Caesars Sportsbook online and this is your first time signing up, you can get your First bet covered up to $1250 when registering in the HANDLENEWFULL Promotional code.
21+ only, except in Wyoming (18+). Game problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.